SMP is a cutting edge advanced alternative to surgery. Micro needles insert a specialised pigment within the dermal layering of the skin, leaving a replication of the hair follicle to the naked eye which mimics the previous hair density.
SMP was developed as both a medical procedure to camouflage the spectrum of alopecia strains and to help conceal burns, scars and birthmarks. And as a cosmetic procedure for both males and females who are dealing with hair loss issues to add density to thinning hair.
the procedure can add more density and fullness to the implanted grafts.
Our SMP Consultant has been trained by industry leaders and uses the most advanced techniques to gain the most natural results, each treatment is tailored to the clients own skin tone, follicle size and density to produce flawless results.
YT use the most up to date equipment for client comfort, and our blend of specialist pigment is guaranteed for 12 months and will not turn blue like cheap imitation pigment or tattoo dye.
Our pigment is the only smp pigment which can be fully removed. It can last up to 10years dependent on client lifestyle, skin and direct sunlight exposure, any top ups after the gurantee period will be charged at a heavily discounted rate.
For more information contact one of our hair loss experts
1. Initial consultation
- Consultations can be done in-person at one of our clinics
- Over the phone with picture messaging
- Video calling via Skype this is our most popular method as can be done in the comfort of your own home.
Our consultations are very indepth so please allow your self up to an hour for us to
gain an accurate understanding of what results you want to achieve from your treatment.
Our experts will be able to guide tou through the process, and advise what style will be suitable and achieveable for you.
2. The initial treatment is regarded as a base layer, our experience has taught us less is more on the first treatment as clients may want to make changes and adjustments to suit which may be inhibited if the look was not built gradually. After the first treatment, your may be a little red, which will settle within 24 hours.
3. The second treatment is where the scalp really starts to come to life as we start to build the detail, we may choose to be bolder and go a shade or two darker than your initial session, experience gives us the choice to do so until your new look is perfected.
Any questions, concerns, requests or adjustments will be handled during this meeting.
4. Occasionally, but not always, a third procedure maybe required. This is simply for depth of colour if the client wants a more bolder effect.